Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where Does a Blog Come From??

Two of the most common questions I get are : (1) Where do you get the time to blog? and (2) How do you come up with your topics?

Well these questions must be answered like everything else I do - A Top Ten

Top Ten Ways I find time to develop and write a blog

10. A day in the Life brings me the topic and I just summarize it. Blogging Socrates - I blog therefore I am
9. You the readers are my playground, somehow you find a way to do or say something that does something special to me - Provoke thought and Inspiration - for that I thank you b/c without this life would be less meaningful
8. Writing drunk helps - while your hammered you lose all track of time and think of stupid shit
7. At work - Who cares about the Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis? I have softball on my mind!!!
6. On the train - Thinking about blogs is a lot better than reading the NY POST.
5. I try and find something everyone can relate too - Sex, Lies, and Videotape always work
4. Honesty is the best policy - I always tell my sick version of the truth in blogs. In writing a softball blog they key isn't softball it's all the other bullshit that happens during or before softball that matters - people have seen homers, errors, strikeouts - what interesting is what goes into the game - The hate, the pain, the rivalry, the corruption, the love - All the twists and turns of a soap opera
3. Astrid hasn't moved in yet - I have time for now - when our condo closes then I'll worry
2. Plagiarism. Most this wacky stuff I copy from someone else and put my own spin on it - I'm not witty and original enough to do this on my own

and the and the number one way I find time to write and develop a blog

1. Therapy - Tony Soprano makes appointments with his therapist Doctor Melfi to cope with life, I make daily appointments with my Blog - It's my daily therapy routine to cope with the insanity of the world and people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment