as "Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change, it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain"
As much as we would like it to go on forever, the on field action for 2012 will soon be over as the the last few remaining leagues are finishing things up. Yeah you read that right some leagues are still playing. While many of you have put away your gear until spring many brave souls
are still playing at this time of year.
Your probably thinking its late November why is anyone playing? Let's explore
Top Ten Reasons People are Still Playing Softball at this time of year
10. Hurricane Sandy
9. Jets Suck
People would rather play outside in November than watch that pathetic team.
7. They are just stupid. Get a load of the weirdo wearing #5 with only a t-shirt on in under 40 degree weather- Kuku
6. Recession - Leagues and Umpires sucking every last dollar out of players before the Christmas
5. Nothing Better to Do
4. Like a bad relationship they just can't let go - Denial
3. Daylight Savings - "So never mind the darkness we still can find a way Nothin' lasts forever even cold November rain"
2. Exercise - Trying to work off the couple of pounds gained over the Holidays
and the Number one Reason people are playing softball at this time of the year
1. Love - the heart wants what the heart wants
OK OK I know 'nothin' lasts forever Even cold November rain ' .. the games will return