I'm sitting here drinking alone in my apartment watching the Yankees and Tampa play baseball in the snow in my HDTV and just chilling and getting hammered.
I couldn't help but think of liquor and softball and how they are both intertwined.
Top Ten People I think about when it comes to liquor and softball
10. Lou Gonzalez - one of the best stud players in all of NYC - never has had a drink - after winning MVP of the finals - the team tried boring champagne down his throat and he punched his way out of it - amazing discipline
9. Lou manager if the Cardinal's - always stops after the 13th drink - has Bacardi running through his veins
8. Aaron Fernandez - best irresponsible drunk and high player I know
7. Freddy Suarez - Coors light is his Gatorade
6. Gilberto - there is some old skool moonshine Mama Juana liquor jug still in my refrigerator from teh Knockout championship last year
5, Chelo - legendary alcholic grounds keeper from Inwood - not allowed below Great White barrier on 96th street - absolutely hammered by 8:30 AM
4. Giancarlo Lanzano - doesn't care anything about softball - but able to catch a ball and not spill his beer - softball is totally fun for him
3. Castilo - will play or ump for Heineken
2. Joey, Tony and Ralpha from Pickup - always get high on your own supply
and the number one person I think of when it comes to liquor and softball
1. Jose Carrion - cannot handle his liquor, only hardcore African American porn can sober him up
Bottom line ; Liquor can either make you or break you -