who is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games when committing is crimes. The Riddler character's real name is Edward Nigman, clearly a derivative of the word Enigma which means difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious. Winning or making money isn't enough for him because his ego forces him to prove that his intellectually superior to his foes by out thinking them. Hence, he always gives Batman and the police clues to drive them crazy and prove his superiority. Truly enigmatic.
Softball is filled with many Enigma's of its won so let take a look at some in ....
Top Ten Softball Riddle Me This
10. Why can't most people understand the difference between open and modified pitching ?
I mean this seems fairly straight forward http://10manmodified.com/web/, yet the issue persists.
Answer: The answer is in plain sight, oh my bad, most people hide in plain sight that's why no one understands. Makes sense
8. Why do people stand up the baselines instead of the dugout?
Answer : http://softballinsider.blogspot.com/2011/09/sb-lingerers-growing-sb-phenomena.html
7. Why do people complain about the schedule?
Answer: This one was more twists and turns than a rubix cube
6. I hit in the batting cages but not in the game? Should i spend my money on strippers instead?
Answer: Another classic blog might help you http://softballinsider.blogspot.com/2007/04/batting-cages-and-strip-clubs.html If not more research
5. I ask to be on the blog all the time but I never get on.
Answer: To quote Nanny Mcphee "There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is."
4. Why am I batting so low in the lineup?
Answer : You know why - but here's a refresher http://softballinsider.blogspot.com/2010/05/most-obnoxiousselfish-sb-question.html for you to chew on stupid
3.Why is this the only team I don't hit on?
Answer : This is beyond human comprehension as only the Softball Gods know
2. Why don't 90% of the players out there know the inning, score, and when their turn at bats is?
Answer: ADD is most widespread than most medical experts have acknowledged.
and the Number One Softball Riddle Me This
1. Blonde was at Inwood last week? I didn't see him? Strange
Answer - LOL - I'm sure he was disappointed you didn't see him, maybe he is in disguise