as today my wife Astrid
is ready to step up to the plate, I uh mean keyboard. Her Topic? Me of course ... enjoy
Top 10 excuses from Ricky as to why he's running late:
10) "I have to drive Aaron, Guby and Dio home." (translation- I'll be 2 hours late)
9) "I'm still playing softball." (translation- extra innings)
8) "I'm grabbing a quick beer with friends." (translation- go to sleep, I'm drinking. Time is irrelevant.)
7) Lincoln Tunnel traffic... no need to explain.
6) "I'm grabbing dinner at Malecon." (extra hour late- no parking, bad service)
5) "I'm still at the Mets game." (see translation for number 9)
4) "Can I play one more game?" (translation- I'm not coming home anytime soon)
3) "It's a beautiful day out today." (translation- don't make any plans for us)
2) "Would you mind walking Jazzi when you get home?" (translation- don't wait up for me)
and the Number One excuse as to why Ricky is running late...
1) He's Hispanic. "I'll be home at " means in real time. .. Hispanic Time.