Friday, June 24, 2011

Don't Quit Your Day Job

Between working for the man again
,rain, byes, umping, softball websites, Jersey City Softball administration, and just having mad other shit to do I've fallen behind on the blog lately. Now while I won't quit my day job, I do have numerous topics in the cue that will be coming out shortly.

Topics include:
  • Sb Prequel
  • Little Rascals
  • Interview
  • Cheaters
  • Breakdown
  • Vivir Los Nuestro
  • Till I collapse
  • Scrub Abuse
  • Players I miss playing with
  • Players I don't miss playing with
  • Metamorphosis
  • Video interviews with working class, finish line, other Big Apple players
  • Player Profile Video/Pictures
  • LawyerTime Champ Belt
  • Sb Administration
  • Protesting all Protests
  • Monday Night Softball
  • North Meadow - The Undiscovered Country
  • and Voice over imitations
and more. So I apologize to all my readers out there as I promise to get focused again - god damn day job

No comments:

Post a Comment