- Notify players about the season
- Communicate costs
- Notify players of game/schedule changes
- Discuss strategy
Why do people love to Replay to All in Softball? If your CEO/boss sent out a company wide email, would write back a message to the whole company saying
- "I'm In"
- "I don't know"
- "You da man"
- "OK Boss"
- "Let's Kick Ass"
- "What are our stats looking like?"
- "Who we playing?"
- "Make that Money" or
I've come with a list as to why softball players Reply to All on Softball emails:
- They are mindless
- Crave attention
- Nothing better to do than annoy others
- Too dumb to know better
- They are Rude
- Ass kissing
- Self-Serving (selfish)
- Looking to diss teammates or managers with power tripping back hand comments
- Ego maniacs
- Nice guys who care but sometimes go over board
Try Reply to One - it might just improve communication and chemistry.