A black hole is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, not even light, can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon. The term "Black Hole" comes from the fact that, at a certain point, even electromagnetic radiation (e.g. visible light) is unable to break away from the attraction of these massive objects. This renders the hole's interior invisible or, rather, black like the appearance of space itself.
Right now I feel like I have fallen into a Black Hole in the Central Park Big Apple League
- check out their site at http://esportsdesk.com/leagues/front_pageesd.cfm?clientID=1322&leagueID=2106
Over the last 2 season, I have managed and played in 2 different teams in this league.
Over the last 21 games that I have played in or managed my win/loss record is 4-17.
I repeat 4-17.
THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
THAT IS FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!!!
THAT IS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!
To make matters worse, the teams that I played on last year and this year were not terrible.
Actually we have had good hitters, fielders, pitchers, and managers.
Honestly, Sundays have become like a living nightmare.
This year my team is currently 4-8 (3-7 when I've showed up) fighting for the last playoff spot.
I almost feel like the Mets
Top Ten Reasons My Record is a BLACK HOLE 4-17 in the last 21 Big Apple games
10. I suck a a player - you knew that already so let's make this one #10 so we can get it out of the way and Mr. Anonymous doesn't have to write a stupid misspelled comment about it
9. I suck as a manager - same idea as #9
8. Big apple Umps - actually every team gets bad calls so it's not the umps fault.
But I just felt like dissing the big apple umps anyway.
A Majority of them are clueless power tripping idiots with no knowledge/respect of/for
7. Cursed/Bad Luck - 4-17 The teams I have been on are not this bad
6. The league has become stronger - true
5. Key players don't show up - you can't consistently win when your big guns don't show
4. Softball gods are punishing me - Payback for a past softball indiscretion
3. I don't have an illegal pitcher on my team - the league is no longer modified
2. All the teams I have played on are/have pressed and make too many mistakes
and the #1 Reasons My Record is a BLACK HOLE 4-17 in the last 21 Big Apple games
They say losing doesn't build character that it reveals it.
I will not quit.
I will not jump ship.
I will not die.
I will work harder.
I will play harder!!!
I shall overcome and climb out of this Black Softball Hole!!!!!