On that day a little fat Spanish kid who had barely picked up a football in his life (and knew even less), had family in Miami (built in Dolphin hate), watched a team in green play in Shea Stadium vs. the Miami Dolphins.
from Richard gave the Jets a one-point lead, and moved them into 1st place. I thought to myself, wow these guys are good.
That's the day my 25 to Life
Jet Fan prison sentence began
Flash Forward: November 22nd, 2012
Patriots 49 Jets 19 - Pathetic. Just fucking Pathetic.
The team is just a joke, a bad joke.
A 4-5 year cycle of Perpetual Jet Pain continues
- Phase 1 - Hope - New regime
- Phase 2 - Excitement - New players
- Phase 3 - Heartbreak - Steeler Loss
- Phase 4 - Anger
- Phase 5 - Clean house
- Mr T (GM) out - get a football man to run the team, not a capologist (numbers guy)
- Fat Boy Out - he's embarrassing
- Sanchez Out - getting worse, not better
- Teebow out - nice guy bum should never even have been brought here
- Holmes Out - asshole
- Cromarte Out - thug has gotta go
- Scott Out - older player at end of career
It's now been 44 years since the Jets have won the Super Bowl.
44 years and counting, I'm a good fan but it hurts and I am sick of it