Like a lot of celebrity she's been through the drug wringer and had her touch ups
but one of my favorite early songs of hers was VACATION from her original band,
The Go Go's
man the 80's had bad hair.
I love vacation and went on one recently
that got me to thinking
about Softball and which months make the most sense for hardcore players to get away.
Top Ten Months Softball Players Should Go on Vacation
10. December/January/ February - The off season - nah makes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much sense. Plus playoffs are like a year away so why would you want to go one vacation in now?
9. March - Spring Break!!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!! Nah that's spring training time. Forget that. Plus playoffs for the spring/summer are 5-6 months away so why would you want to go one vacation in March?
8. October - No way can't let vacation ruin Halloween.
Plus playoffs are probably over in the spring/summer so why would you want to go one vacation in October. Wait till August
7. September - Nah....Too Many tropical Storms plus Football Season is here
Plus playoffs are probably over in the spring/summer so why would you want to go one vacation in September. Wait 10 months instead.
6.April - Can't go on vacation now as the season has just begun, plus it rains too much in April. In addition, playoffs in the spring/summer are only 4-5 months away. Go then instead.
go on vacation in May? No way. Why would you? Plus playoffs in the spring/summer leagues are only 3 months away. Check Priceline.com now to get a good fare
4. June - Too many family commitments, graduations, parties, and those championship games on Father's day cannot be missed. Plus playoffs for the spring/summer are only 2 months away. You have time, book a good hotel for around August 21st somewhere warm.
3. July - Actually a sneaky good vacation months as playoffs haven't begun yet and the dog days
on a new suitcase.
2. November - Tough to go away during Thanksgiving, but actually a great month to go on vacation if you don't have Fall ball commitments. If you miss the fall ball playoffs so what, I mean the next season is just right around the corner 5-6 months away.
and the Number one Month Softball Players Should Go on Vacation
1. August - Yes the last 2 weeks of August is definitely the time you want to go away on vacation. You bust your ass for 5 months and then at the most crucial time your out of softball dodge. Makes perfect sense to me.
I understand that hardcore players have real lives and families. Sometimes you just have no control over when you take vacation as the kids will go back to school soon and your significant other deserves a break. But taking vacation the last 2 weeks of August is a tough pill to swallow for most hardcore softball players as you have worked all year to get to the big game. Hope you at least let your team know ahead of time. As the Go Go's sang "Vacation is all I ever wanted", softball plan accordingly