In Softball and more importantly the fight against Cancer all you need is a Breakthrough
This is the Breakthrough week. On this Saturday September 27th, I am going to prove that Softball is "More Than Just a Game" as my softball warriors and I will go to battle against Cancer by playing a competitive Tournament in Inwood Hill Park.
Cancer is relentless and does not discriminate.We have all lost to Cancer. I hate losing and I hate this dreadful disease. To fight back we have to be relentless and this is my way of doing something about it.
I carefully selected this charity because I wanted one that used a large percentage of donation dollars to fight Cancer and, more importantly, they are trying to prevent Cancer using Immunotherapy, That's smart and forward looking.
Charity Game Details
- Team Fee $300 in a check made to The Cancer Research Institute.
- League Fee Includes Umpires and Balls
- Tournament Start Time: 9:30 AM
- Double Elimination Style; One day event only. Rain out makeup is September 27th
- Modified Pitching Only -All Inwood Banned List pitchers are in effect.
- Winner Gets a Championship Cup. A Tournament MVP will also get a Cup.
We will get them this time, we will breakthrough and help save lives