- After yesterday's Jet goon rant it's time to get back to the fall action on the softball field and the best place to do that is Manhattan premier league in terms of location, enthusiasm, and true modified Softball - Inwood.
Last week's results can be seen at Citysoftball.com, but more importantly what's going down is a renewal of rivalries, competitive balance, and softball fever.The season is coming to an end and many burning questions persists in Inwood:
- Who will finish 1st in the morning - Tigers? Oldcf School? WolfPack? Scappers? Hell's Kitchen? Sandlot? Competitive balance exists.
- Can Dominican teams wake up early?
- Can White teams play late games? 10AM is late
- Who qualifies for the playoffs?
- Who will Lootch eject next?
- Will Petey get into another Mr. Bill Accident?
- Where is John Sheppard, Dio, and Gil?
- Will Rick show up to one afternoon game?
- Why does it rain every Saturday delaying the start of Sunday games?
- Is Blonde really the Lochness monster?
Stay tuned as October/November softball is still alive and getting better each and every week.