Softball dad's come in many shapes in forms.
You have your classic father and son baseball lovers like Dio and Brandon
and you have your unique Dad's like Blonde and his twinsbut the bottom line is family and Father's Day is the one day a year that daddy gets to to do whatever he wants. Softball dads are easy to shop for so .....
Top Ten Things to get a Softball dad on Father's Day
10. Your Time - phone call, dinner, hang out, whatever it takes
9. New SB apparel - cleats, bats, gloves are all welcome
8. Non Softball Entertainment
uhhh sorry about that this is a family blog, but you understand
7. Liquor - Smokey????
6. Food - Barbecue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. A card - Hallmark needs to make their money
4. Money - easier than a thoughtful gift and more ghetto than a gift certificate - dad can be bribed
3. Quiet Time - Just leave dad alone
and the number one thing to get a Softball dad on Father's day
1. Softball of course - At Bats, Innings pitched, just let the man play ball