Yesterday Choice Parts coldly and methodically flat out whipped our ass ( my team West).
No excuses necessary.
and as Roberto Duran would say, NO MAS!!!!!!
The Evil Empire is Back, the Evil Emperor is in control ,
and the Death Star is stacked with stud softball playing storm troopers ready to lay waste to all in the Big Apple League that stands in their way.
Top Ten impressions about yesterday's lopsided affair.
10. I has very impressed how my manager John Sheppard and the rest of our players took the ass whipping loss in stride and calmly. Shows no panic. We will be OK.
9. Much respect to Eric "Cabezza" Espinal with the score about 100-0 Eric was swing at 3-0 pitches trying not to walk. Eric didn't care about padding on his stats, that's how you play the game.
8. You know it's going to be a bad day when one of our players Jose Carrion, cuts his eye during batting practice and has to go to the emergency room for stitches. Talk about Freaky.
7. The Parts crushed us without Castillo, Eddie Brown, and Ace John Brown.
6. I need to grow up and stop throwing bats. It's stupid. Frustration leads to failure and fear.
As Yoda once wisely said
“Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering."
5. Choice Parts is stacked, but do they have too many guys?
I guess in softball there is no such thing as over recruiting b/c it's a long season and guys miss games. But it would seem to me that they have 4-5 guys on their squad who really seem out of place on that team, like they don't belong there, they somehow have been seduced by the dark side and lost their true softball self, like Darth Vadar,
I sense the conflict in them, there is still softball good in you, you have only forgotten your true softball self.
4. The say that baseball/softball is a humbling game, and that getting humbled is good for the soul. Well after yesterday my soul is ready for heaven.
3. Thank god next week is Mother's week - we need a break.
Enjoy the day with all the special mom' in your life guys.
2. When is Murphy and Jimmy Meyers coming back?
and the #1 impressions about yesterday's lopsided affair.
1. It's over - thank god