Everyone wants to know why I haven't been blogging lately.
First they hate the blog, now they want the blog.
It's all good.
The blog has become like Desperate Housewives - Americas's favorite little secret
Top Ten Softball Topics I will not Blog About
10. Tread Bike Shop Losing Streak - We Shall Overcome!!!!!!
9. Highlanders - Very good team - but it's like Jay-z said "One should never argue with fools b/c from a distance people can't tell who is who "
8. Banned Slinger Pitchers in Citysoftball league by cheating teams - It's a hard job staying on top of all the illegal pitching, we make our mistakes, but at least we try and address it and don't act like officer Bar Brady from South Park "Nothing to see here people nothing to see"
7. Mario's Saturday Softball league at 12oth and 2nd Ave - this league is ghetto and loco style - It's like an amusement park fun and life threatening at the same time
6. Inwood Umpires - I love Luch - we eats too many pastels - but I hate blaming umps. In fact we support our umps we suspended one of our best players 4 games for improper behavior.
5. $$$$$ - Citysoftball is a non for profit institution except for Chelo he's rich
4. Dominican Power Softball Team - talented but problematic
3. Weed and Softball - Most people say that Baseball and Apple Pie go hand in hand, In softball Weed and Softball go hand in hand. I don't smoke so I'm not qualified to elaborate.
2. Statistics - Softball statistics are useless. A 444 bating average doesn't tell you anything. Just watch it will tell you who is hitting consistently and playing good defense. It's all about everyone playing in the position that gives the team the best chance to win. You can't win if your 8th hitter is hitting 4th and your catcher is playing SS. Everyone has to be there playing together. Anything else sucks.
and the #1 Softball Topics I will not Blog About
1. Next Season - Next year is irrelevant.
Now will never come again. Carpe Diem. Seize the day.