Time for some Fireworks!!!!!!!!!.
When I was growing up the 4th of July was the deadliest A96 day of the year. In a word it was
As after dark everyone ignited fireworks and it became a war zone.
Nowadays "acquiring" fireworks is illegal
but possible and what if your an average B96 type of person
and want to "find" some Fireworks you should ask yourself who in the softball community can help me acquire some stuff
Top Ten Softball Community Sources to help you find some Fireworks
10. Rick - old days yes. Now No. Original Washington Heights pyromaniac until mom bitch slapped me in front of friends and that was over.
9. Bandanna Man - maybe he brought some from California?
Nah too busy betting on Legends to win NY Fast pitch league now that they have Lou 22
8. Jimmy Bitros -
Maybe - Tough hood on upper east side Park Avenue gives him access. Dangerous neighborhood though sp be careful.
7. Guby - duhhhhh - no explanation necessary
6. Fat Freddy - The Bronx could be a good place to go and "find" some Fireworks how about looking up Bronx Stars Softball commissioner "Fat" Freddy Gonzalez
"Nothing to see here people nothing to see"
5. Bob - a lot of shiesty stuff happens in Staten Island maybe Bob can help you
If anything goes wrong Bob will probably responds "the Computer makes the schedule" and the cops will let you off.
4. Richie "No Show" Christy - another Staten Island connection
Not reliable - he won't show up for the drop off anyway
3. Charlie "Champ" Bailey - original Washington heights original
Anyone who umps pickup knows how to live dangerously
2. John Sheppard - Hell's Kitchen
Nah John is retired now. Too busy watching the world cup and enjoying life.
and the Number One Softball Player to help you find some fireworks
1. Mickey Peckins - Obvious.
Probably driving back up from North Carolina Now
Be Safe Everyone.