Examples of "Taking One for the Team" is prevalent throughout sports :
(A) Taking a charge foul in Basketball
|That Shit has got to hurt|
(B) blocking in Football
(1) Giving Up your body to turn a double play
(2) Getting Hit by a Pitch to Get on Base
|You know this Sucks|
(3) Giving yourself up to move a man over (bunts)
"Taking One for the Team" is not limited in sports. In battle brave soldiers are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice
and fall on the grenade to save others. While on the dating scene, falling on the grenade occurs when your friend's girl is a Queen, and your girl is a thing
but you hook your boy up and Take One for the Team. In every relationship you sometimes have to
|No Caption necessary|
at one point or another. In the business and government world, the blame game always requires someone to be a scapegoat
- Interview for some wack ass boring 50 % pay cut job in Connecticut that had an over 1 hour driving commute.
- Professionally Deal with Scum Bag Recruiters. I hate them. Fake ass bastards.
- During an interview for a job that begins in June, I told them I would work for free until it began b/c I was so interested and motivated about the position and wanted to get a head start. If that's not sacrifice I don't know what is.
- Create and Develop Websites for others
- Prepare Taxes for others
- Plan to Expand the Jersey City League
- Plan to Create a New Manhattan Weeknight League
- Business plan someone Else's small business
- Play Dodge Ball with Kids in an after school program
- Shovel Snow for money
it's humbling but I am thankful for everyone's help. All Winners always Take One for the Team