Inwood has had setbacks this fall:
- Fewer teams
- One fewer Sunday to play in because Labor Day was late this year
- Two frustrating Rain outs
This week the feature match up is between 2011 Morning Champion Sandlot (5-1) versus Inwood's version of always a bridesmaid never a bride Hell's Kitchen "HK" (5-0)
9. They played three teams who all had 1-4 records. Two Rained out weekends have skewed the standings
8. Playing all early games gives them access to fresh pastelitos and pastels.Which improves performance and energy.
7. LEADERSHIP - Mr. Bill – The Apprentice
6. They haven’t played Chelsea, Sandlot, Bizcocheros, etc yet
5. Softball Gods Reward Rick for organizing the “B/C it’s more than just a Game Charity Tournament"
You don't have to play in the tournament to be an impact player. Anyone can contribute, $10, $20, $25,,, whatever you can afford here. No judgements. You can keep your donate amount private.
… you knew I had to get that Shameless plug in there
4. Why not? If The Mets can make MLB playoffs anything can happen
3. Less is More – Old school, Wolfpack, Scappers are all out of the league this year
2. Young Players - Albie, Gil Jr, Christian.. New School
and the Number One Reason HK is 5-0