Monday, November 10, 2014

Classy Bennett Avenue

I grew up on 44 Bennett Avenue in New York City
















and ironically I got the following classy complement from Central Park Legend

Bennett Beckenstein


"I just want to thank Ricky and company for a tremendously run and greatly enjoyable Inwood fall league. I feel I've found a home here. Good vibes, the softball gods are pleased. Best of luck next week. Should be a great final."

Thank you Bennett

Sometimes me and Lochness ask "Why do we do this shit for a bunch of whiny ungrateful MF's" and then someone like you writes something like that.

Very classy.

You have the love

2 comments:

  1. Meant every word, amigo
    Just sad it's over for me.
    Thanks again for your passion for all this.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man. Good pitcher.

    ReplyDelete