Beginning Hoodwink Advertisement
- 12 regular season games
- 12 softballs
- Officials for all games
- Permits for the fields
- All-Star game
- Single Elimination Playoff Structure
- End of season awards party
- Prizes to the top teams.
Leagues are filling up fast! We are looking forward to a great 2012 spring season for our coed divisions, including our very successful new coed division introduced in 2011 - Just for Fun. League fees for most divisions this year are $2,295 per team, the only exception being the Coed I fee of $2,695 (Coed I plays exclusively in Central Park).
End Hoodwink Advertisement
Love the line "Just for Fun", yeah right. They charge these outrageous prices because they can as they have a monopoly on the fields. They think they have no real competition.
I love competition and I'm here to lift the cover off their price gouging hood and open up a affordable, better, and truly fun CO-ED league in Red Hook Brooklyn.
Here's my league's real honest benefits as compared to the Hoodwinking competition:
- Cost: $1,250 That's Over $1,000 less than the competition. < $1,000. Damn that's good.
- Significant Prizes for Champion and Runner Up. Significant.
- 12 games - Could increase, if teams vote for 14/15 game season
- Small 6 team league, where 5 teams make the playoffs. This will give your team personal attention and is preferable to joining a large league where you are only a dollar sign.
- Two out of Three Playoff Structure in the semi-finals and championship.
- Cost of Professional Umpires included. Our Officials have a passion for the game
- Fields : Red Hook Brooklyn - Awesome quality dirt/grass field
- Always plenty of parking
- Field is very safe and nice 5 minute walk from the G or F train. Speaking of train its 10 minutes from Wall street, 20-25 from midtown. So for about the same train ride you pay over $1,000 less? Great deal
- A real commissioner who cares about provided real softball - Me
- It's in Brooklyn. OK that's fair. But as mentioned above, it is extremely close to Manhattan. As a result, it is still an incredibly convenient alternative.
Fight the Power -Get Red Hooked, not Hoodwinked.
Please contact me at either email@example.com or 646-337-3535 to discuss the genuinely fun softball opportunity.