As you can tell my Cabin Fever is burning hot. Cabin fever is the term for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person is shut in a small space, with nothing to do, for an extended period.
Top Ten SoftballInsider Cabin Fever Cabin Fever Symptoms
10. Restlessness - How many fucking times can I pick up my bat and swing it indoors in front of a mirror. So fucking pathetic for a 40 year old.
9. Irritability - send out obnoxious Yankee hater emails to Friends who never respond b/c they have real jobs and kids.
8. Forgetfulness - I have so much time on my hands that I actually forget to run errands or call people. It doesn't matter anyway b/c I have so much time on my hands that eventually I will get it done.
7. Laughter - laugh to keep from crying from boredom
6. Excessive sleeping - waking up late and naps are a must
5. Distrust of anyone they are with - Not applicable since I work at home alone. So all I do is play catch with my dog, but I pretend its a baseball play for entertainment purposes. Loser
4. An urge to go outside even though its miserable - How many times can a person look out the window or check weather.com. Yesterday I ran 3.5 miles in this slop, but today its so messy out that that's not even an option.
3. Simple boredom from being home alone - you know you've got too much time on your hands when your writing softball blogs in February and you find free on-line porn boring
2. Eating - Cabin Fever leads to hunger which leads to getting fatter.
and the #1 SoftballInsider Cabin Fever Cabin Fever Symptoms
1. You get tired of Listening to Sports talk radio b/c your realize the hosts and fans are just bitches or cry babies. The only thing that keeps you listening is that you feel good about being smarter than most people who call in. Yet you almost call in but you don't b/c the last thread of self respect keeps you from doing so plus you don't want anyone identifying you as a loser caller.