Monday, April 19, 2010

The Natural

After all these years playing ball in NYC, softball pitcher and fantasy guru Edgar "The Natural" Gonzalez Jr. finally defeated his greatest pitching Nemesis,
Bobby
"Larry Merchant"
FishmanIronically, this accomplishment didn't come on powerhouse teams Edgar has pitched for in the past like the Westlanders, Old School, Hell's Kitchen, or West. Instead Edgar got over the hump by pitching for a new team hopefully headed in the right direction .... DIESEL!!!
This greatly pleased Edgar's new manager Jimmy Bitros
and made me wonder what would longtime West/H.K skipper John "Championship Manager" Sheppard say ???

6 comments:

  1. Looks like I was pleasuring myself with my portable massager..... not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I was pleasuring myself with my hand held massager.......not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any day you can beat Bobby "Larry Merchant" fishman is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beating them both
    Which is easier I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beating with a pun

    ReplyDelete